This is the listening comprehension post on psychics we have been doing in class this week.
- Positive – Sally’s office was more normal than she expected and Sally looked kind and sincere
- Are you married? and Do you have any children?
- Because she mentions two things which don’t mean anything to Jane, i.e. the name Caroline and Australia.
- T (She grew up there)
- F (he is someone she already knows)
- T (She’s 1m 90.)
- F (It is his brain that will attract her)
- F (She can’t think of anyone who fits the description)
1. a 2. b 3. b
exercise e. She thinks Sally is good at judging people’s character but doesn’t have any special abilities. However, since she saw Sally, she…
View original post 19 more words